Well .. For those
wondering where I had disappeared from a long time (or for those who didn't
even notice I existed on the online world), here's what has happened since my
past post :
- Got Married
- Have done away with the 5+ hours per day of Facebooking / Blogging / wandering in the inconsequential forest of information interchange a.k.a. Internet
- Instead, utilized that time of mine saved from Point #2 to do more constructive activities (do not make your own assumptions people .. I know you all are giggling viciously inside)
- And after a long, sweet, persistent nagging of my cute and wonderful wife - I was (willingly) forced to return to blogging world (of course that’s another story that if I am not able to publish this post by 10 PM tonight, I wont be served my humble requirement of fried rice and daal)
Presenting
to all my dear spouse - Madhura - the secret of my happiness (Officially since 29th Oct,
2012*)
*Unofficial
records of the hookup date to much earlier. That’s classified, you paparazzi..
Too bad you didn’t know anything about it





